A lots of stander office web applications are available in the internet which can help you to create and share your office document online. The most popular office web application are Google Docs, Office Live, Windows Live SkyDrive and many more. These web applications are helpful to create office documents and collaborate important documents with others. Docs.com is a new office web application where you can easily create and collaborate your office documents with your colleague, clients even your Facebook friends. If you are not a advanced user then this can be helpful for you.
[Related: Desktop Application to Bulk Download Facebook Album and Flickr Photos.]
Docs provides a online Microsoft office 2010 platform where you can discover, create and share your office documents with your Facebook friends. Here you can create and upload all types of office document like Word Document, Excel Spreadsheet, Powerpoint Presentation, Photo slide show, chart, Resume. To use the application you can log with your Facebook account user id and password .
How To Use
- Go to the Docs.com and click on “sign In”. A new Facebook log-in page will appear. Enter your Facebook log in information and click on “Login” button.
- After logged in, “Facebook Request for permission” will appear. Click on “Allow” to allow Docs to access the Facebook account. Now you are ready to create and upload your documents.
- To upload or create office document click on drop-down menu “Add a Doc”. Choose “Upload a Doc” to upload documents from your computer. To create office document click on other option under “Create a new document” as your choice.
- When creating a word document you will get all common office tools facilities.
- Now add a title of your document which will be posted on your Facebook wall.
- To share your document “Sharing” menu. You can set the privilege of your document “Viewers” and “Editors” when sharing. Just choose the option who can view or edit your document and click on “OK”.
- You can also share your document with individual friends. Then check the “Individual friends” option and select your friend and click “OK”.
- Under the wall section write about your document in your Facebook wall and click “Post”.
- Now you have successfully shared your document with your Facebook friends.
- To access your own documents click on “My Docs” and for your friends documents click on “Friend’s Docs”. You can also see the comments by others and documents that are shared as public on it.
Add Docs Tab On Facebook
To quick access the documents and view your friends documents you can add a Docs tab on your Facebook profile. To add this log in facebook account and go to your profile. Click on “Add a new tab” and select Docs. Now all of your Facebook friends can see by clicking the Docs tab.
After adding this tab you can easily upload and create your documents from Facebook via docs.
Enjoy and share your documents with Facebook friends.