You must have seen many videos that contains a identity or ownership information or logo. These are generally used by the publisher to mark the video with their brand. It is a very common situation when you are in need of watermarking a video or a image to claim it’s copyright.
By Digital Watermarking you can embed a text or a logo in any digital medias like videos or images. It is a gentle way to stamp your identification mark like your name, company name or date of creation on a visual material because it does not obstruct the viewers. Watermarking a video can be easily done using the software Video Edit Magic. You can download it’s free trial version for 30 days. For full version you can buy it. Here I instruct you the whole process of watermarking a video.
You might also like: 5 Cream Techniques To Share Your Videos Online
The watermarking process
- Before selecting a video/image to watermark just check whether it’s File Format is supported by Video Edit Magic or not. By the option of Text/Title Effect you can import a logo or a name that you want to add as your identification. In this article we’ll use DeskShare logo as a watermark.
- To add a video or image click on the option Open the video or image and select a video e.g. Magic.wmv and add it to Video Track 1 in the Timeline.Select the file that contains the logo “DeskShare” and add it to video track 2.A video can also be used as a watermark instead of an image.
- Adjust the time limit of watermarking by stretching the file,effect and transition in the Timeline.If you want to watermark the full video, set the transition of the logo exactly same as it is for the watermarking image in the Timeline.
- Under Video transition select any transition to add it and adjust the luminance level by configuring the settings.Set intensity percentage in the range 60-80 by selecting Keep intensity Constant option.If you increase the range then the watermark will be transparent and and will become invisible.
- If you want your watermark image to appear in your specified location you can use Animated Transform Effect.Set the start position and end position same as the watermark image and set the number of rotation to 0 which is by default 2.
You can adjust the position of the video or image watermark fixing the settings of Animated Transform Effect and Luminance Transition .Once you become familiar with the settings of the Video Edit Magic the watermarking of a video will be very easy to you.
Apart of watermarking there are many features of the software Video Edit Magic.I leave it on you to learn the other features.