Its 2012, the year of social networks and more to come. But with more Social networks, give rise to more notifications, flooded mails and list is endless. And you know, how hard it is to manage all social networks. But here’s a versatile web service which allows you to manage all social networks right from one web browser tab. Using this simple web service you can directly configure settings of plethora of social networks. Lets get started.
Bliss Control, simply stores all your social networks and their links to almost all settings, a user can change easily access them for faster access to any social network.
How To Manage All Social Networks
- First of all, visit Bliss Control where you users are offered with two choices, first the common settings they want to configure and the social network for they want to configure settings.
- Choose the settings you want to change, where in the next box allows users to choose the social network they want to make changes too. As all these social networks differ from each other in one way or the other way. But Bliss Control offers the common settings they share, which can be configure without having to follow any tantrums.
- Suppose you want to change your Username on Facebook, simply choose Username from box one and Facebook from the another. And click on the GO button, which will direct you to that particular settings page. Please note that, Bliss Control does not access any of your information, does not require any access to permissions to change the settings. They simply just redirect you to the link of the setting of a social network chosen.
- Bliss Control is pretty easy to use, so simply choose the settings and the social network and you can directly configure the settings without having to follow any tutorials.
Bliss Control allows users to configure plethora of features. Here goes the list.
- Change profile picture
- Change bio
- Delete account
- Change 3rd party permissions
- Change connected accounts
- Change password
- Change design
- Change username
- Change email
- Change mobile settings
- Change email settings
- Recover password
Social Networks supported by Bliss Control
Believe me, this service is pretty safe to use, they don’t require or access any of your information. Consider it as an expansion of Notification Control, which I’ve shared it before.
What do you feel about this powerful concept. Do share your views.