YouTube, being the only leader when it comes to video sharing website where users can upload, share their videos. For webmasters like us, it is not only a savior of our videos but is a source of side income too.
But one cannot upload a video which exceeds 15 minute time. But what if some video tutorial exceeds that time limit? Then the webmasters or YouTube users are left with no choice rather than cutting it short. But that’s not the solution to the problem.
So here’s a quick trick using which users can increase the YouTube video uploading limit. The basic idea is simple, users just have to add and verify their contact information i.e. cell phone number to increase the YouTube video uploading limit. By verifying the account with your contact information, they are ensuring that the YouTube account is in your control. So here’s how to remove the limitation from your YouTube account.
Remove YouTube Video Uploading Limit
- First of all, log in to your YouTube account.
- Click the upload button. From there you can upload videos to your YouTube account from your local disk either by drag-n-drop method or manual browsing. But let’s stick to the task.
- At the bottom of the same web page, click on the link “Upload HD videos in various formats up to 15 minutes. Increase your limit”.
- Users will be pointed to the new web page which will ask them to verify their contact information. So choose the respective country and fill in your contact number. Confirm by clicking on Submit button.
Right away, a code will be sent to your contact number, verify that you are the owner of the YouTube account by entering the code in the field provided. Finally, click on Verify.
- Again the you’ll be redirected to the same web page where you can upload videos to YouTube but now video size limit is not the constraint.
So now feel free to take time with your video tutorials as from now on, you are free to upload and share YouTube videos of any length in the desired format. But just you have to compromise with your contact number to gain that access. Don’t worry YouTube is not going to use your details anywhere.