A few days back, I was telling about 7 best remote desktop tools. While all those tools are quite popular, Techinline Remote Desktop is another easy to use and browser based remote connection tool. More over, it does not require you to be a computer geek. Everything will be ready automatically.
So, if you are looking for a simple but efficient remote desktop tool to connect computers remotely, Techinline Remote Desktop tool can be a best replacement of the older applications.
Getting started with Techinline Remote Desktop tool
1. Go to the Techinline site and click on “Try it free” link to register with them. Once you are done, the log-in credentials will be sent to your email address.
2. Log-in to your account. At the very after when you are logged in for first time, it will ask for your permission to install necessary browser extension (if required).If you are using Firefox, it looks like this.
Click on the “Allow” button. It will install the add-on and ask for restart the browser.
Note: The extension installation procedure occurs just one time.
3. After the successful installation of the extension you would come to the page where you can connect with another client by providing his/her six digits Client Id or ask any end user to connect with you with your Client Id.
4. If you do not know your Client Id, you can use this link. This will install another extension and will show you your Client ID when you browse the above link again.
After success full connection, you can do any thing with the remote computer. Click here to watch some sample workflows.
Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, Firefox 1.5 or later, Chrome 4 or later.
Minimum is a modem connection. DSL/Cable or better recommended.
1. Techinline Remote Desktop tool is browser based. No exe file installation is needed.
2. You can create a session or join a session, created by others.
3. Drag-and-drop support. You can copy/paste from the clipboard.
4. Multi-monitor support.
5. The unique feature that I love in this tool is remote reboot and reconnection.
See more here.
Every good thing comes for a price and Techinline Remote Desktop tool is not an exception. It comes with varieties of plans like monthly ($30), quarterly ($85), semi-annual ($160) and yearly ($300) subscription. But if you are not still sure for buying this application, try the 15-days trial version before you decide to buy one. See more detailed pricing from this page.
Related: Remotely Shut Down Your PC from Mobile.