What you generally do when writing some thing in different language is that you write your words or sentences in English or the native language you know, open Google translator in browser, paste your paragraph or sentence, select the target language..Huh! I would just give up. Thanks LangOver! It comes in with the solution of the tedious workflows.
LangOver 5.0 is a tiny free utility for Windows that helps also when you typed in some language and you get the result in another, sometime meaningless. This scenario behind this is that your keyboard layout does not support the language. But LangOver 5.0 helps you to convert text between any languages just by clicking “F10″. It is a freeware and supports any language.
Downloads Count: 3010539
License Type: Free
Date Added: Sep 25, 2009
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
File Size: 1.5 MB
Author: Oded Yehezkel
- You can convert the text in any language by pressing “F10″ key.
- If you want to transform the text from lower case to upper case then just press “Shift + F10″.
- You can reverse a text by pressing “F6″.
- You can search taking any phrase as keyword in Google. Just press “CTRL + G”.
- By pressing “CTRL + T” you can translate your text in Google translator (New feature).
So if you are not a multilingual person and need to deal with several languages then LangOver might be very essential and helpful for you.