First of all, you should read our guidelines for writing at TechTipsGeek which is general for both paid authors and guest authors. The paid authors should read the following for more details about paid writing.
1. We are searching for quality authors who have a good knowledge on English, grammar and obviously on tech niche.
2. The article should be purely How-to guides on Facebook, Twitter, Windows 7, 8, Linux, Android, iPhone, Google, Internet, Tips and Tricks etc.
3. The post should be unique and not copy-pasted (N.B: If we find any author submits copied content, we will be penalizing that author immediately). The articles should be innovative in depth. the topic should not be published on any website before. We are not looking for the re-written versions of the posts from any other website(s).
4. The article length should be at least 700-900 word.
5. We reward our writer with a flat rate. Additionally, after one month of working with us, we will review your performance and if we think you are outstanding and regular, you will get your bonus.
6. We expect weekly 1-2 articles from you. Quality and continuity can make the deal bigger.
7. If any of your article ranks #1 or #2 for a popular keyword and consumes a significant traffic, we shall reward you with a bonus and also offer an AdSense slot for you at that post allowing you to place your own AdSense code.
Note: Remember that if you are approved, we will create your author account at TTG. You can then submit your article for review. Once reviewed and pass our quality, it will be published on the scheduled date for you. Submitting an articled for review does not ensure publication.
What to do if I am interested?
1. Apply with your name and experience details (the link of your previous works) at email@example.com. Simply use our contact form and select the option ‘Application for Paid authorship’ from the subject drop-downs.
2. Once approved, write your post and submit it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to write the subject line as ‘TechTipsGeek paid author starting article‘.
We’ll review your article. If it satisfies our criteria, we’ll publish it and create a permanent user account for you at TechTipsGeek. If your article fails to qualify at TTG, we will not publish it and you are free to publish that any where you wish.
Note: TechTipsGeek will have the copyright of all the articles submitted by the authors.