Twitter is now most popular social network in this generation. A number of Twitter applications to update and monitor our twitter status are available. Here we introduce another wonderful Firefox add-on TwitterBar for quick tweet from your browser address bar. It will help you to make your twitter account easily manageable and accessible.
TwitterBar is a facilitative Firefox extension which provides you to post tweet from your Firefox address bar with a single click. You can easily handle more then one twitter account with this utility. This extension adds a new small icon to the address bar which helps to manage your tweets in various way. It also integrates OneRiot social search which is very useful to find the latest social news and tweets from address bar.
How To Use
1. Download and install TwitterBar add-on. After installation restart the browser to get effect.
2. As soon as you install it will add a new small icon in your address bar.
3. To post your tweets just type your message in the address bar and click on the icon. You can also see how many character left in your post.
4. At the very first time, you will be asked for authorization to access your twitter account from TwitterBar. Click “OK” to continue.
5. To connect your Twitter account with TwitterBar enter your Twitter log-in information and click on “Allow”.
6. Wait for while for completing the authorization. Now post your message on Twitter. You don’t need to repeat the authorization procedure in next time.
Customize the TwitterBar
- If you want to customize TwitterBar option then right click on the icon and choose “Option”. A new “TwitterBar Option Dialog” window will appear. Here you can set different setting on TwitterBar.
- If you want to add new account with TwitterBar then click on “Add Account” and sigh in twitter with new account. Now whenever you post it will ask to choose the account from a list of authorized account.
- To search type your search term in your address bar and click on pink icon. It will show latest news and tweet on OneRiot respect to your search.
- Post your tweet directly from your browser.
- Tweet currently browsing page with a single click.
- Manage multiple twitter account.
- Search the social web from address bar.
If you are Twitter addict then give it a try and put your feedback in the comment section.