We, the team of tech blogger at Tech-Tips-Geek, are trying to boost up the technical knowledge and the advancement of technical mindset of people all round the globe. To achieve this goal, we are constantly putting in our level best efforts so that benefits can be provided to all users and a juvenile worldwide progress in tech-tips can be witnessed.
You are also invited to join in our mission for this global technical uprising by voicing out your opinions and writing in our site as our Guest Blogger or a Paid Writer. Your participation in fulfilling our aim is absolutely pleasure and thoroughly acknowledged.
Why Should You Write For Tech-Tips-Geek
Now, a question that may immediately pop-up in your mind is “Why should I be writing for Tech-Tips-Geek ?”. Well, here are the reasons why you should :
- Your effort will be pleasantly acknowledged by adding a link to your website immediately below the blog you have written along with your name.
- Your posted blog will stay on our homepage longer than the usual ones, so as to facilitate you with more exposure and a greater traffic.
- We use “do-follow” back-link on our blogs. Your blog also appears as a result to a similar related search in a search engine. Hence you are also benefited from the search engine point of view. Note: we investigate a lot when linking back your site. So if you are a bulk link consumer by submitting a guest post then this blog is not for you. Sorry for this hard word but this is the fac.
- Your blog will not be removed from our website without your permission to do so under any circumstances.
Guest Blogging :
Writing for Tech-Tips-Geek as our guest blogger is an act that is heartfully appreciated and wanted for.
As our Guest Blogger, you can write an article of your choice concerning any of the following topics :
- Online Applications
- Geeky Tips
- Problems and Solutions
- Social Networking
You are also welcome to venture out and write on other topics related to fields of technical interest. Our blog is preferred to contain a minimum of 600-800 words. Your post doesn’t have any word limit. We are going to definitely review your post and give a reply in the best manner possible.
Guidelines To Write a Guest Post For Tech-Tips-Geek :
Taking a look at the guidelines for writing your guest post :
- Your post must be matching with our site niche.
- Your guest post must be completely your own, a unique one (not even a single sentence must be copied), never before visualized or published on the internet in your website or in any other one.
- We do not accept any type of self or service promoting articles.
- In the scenario that your post is published in our site, you cannot go on to publish the same post in your website or anywhere else. However, you may do so in case your post isn’t published. You will be informed in both of the above cases.
- Up to 2 links can be included in the byline. These links, on publishing, will appear at the bottom of the post. Note: We only provide links to personal blogs. We do not allow links to the promotional or business blogs.
- Don’t add any affiliate link.
- Using SEO anchor text for your links is strictly forbidden.
- We do not link any hacking related site.
- We do not link any site that violates our terms and conditions.
- The article should be atleast of 600 word length.
- The original size of the images in the article should not exceed 580 pixel.
- You should add the suitable title for each image. For example, if you are writing a post about Facebook then each image title of the posts should start with Facebook then add the description of the image at the title e.g “Facebook-sending-request“.
Abiding by the above mentioned guidelines, your guest post will be accepted and published in our site. Your efforts will be highly acknowledged for and appreciated by all.
Submitting your article:
You can submit your post (.DOC or .DOCX format) through email at tanmay[at]techtipsgeek[dot]com. Once we review your post we shall send you an email with the post status details.
For further details on Guest Blogging, please don’t hesitate to contact us at tanmay[at]techtipsgeek[dot]com or just click here.